It’s amazing to see how people came together in support of saving Notre Dame – now let’s see what we can do for our neighbours who have been affected by Cyclone Idai!
In the wake of the devastation caused by the cyclone in Southern Africa; the Architects at GIFA, SAIA, UIA, CA+HR and Ntsika Architects (in association with the AUA) want to raise awareness and send out a call for donations.
How can you help?
We can all support the cause by spreading the word and donating what we can – a little really does go a long way. 🙌
To donate, simply:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or phone: +27(0) 11 403 0954 (GIFA Office)
What are the stats?
Thousands of people have been displaced and nearly 2 million people are in need of help.
Thank you to the below institutions for organising these efforts:
- GIFA (Gauteng Institute For Architecture)
- SAIA (South African Institute of Architects)
- UIA (International Union of Architects)
- CA+HR (Community Architecture, Architecture & Human Rights work programme)
- AUA (African Union of Architects)
Header image by Annie Spratt from Unsplash.
Information sourced from the organisations involved.